Terms of Reference
WHO requests activities framed by Terms of Reference that correspond with organizational objectives. During the next four-year period, the Center will work with the World Health Organization (WHO), the Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO), other Collaborating Centers, governmental organizations and non-governmental organizations in the following scope of activities:
- Support to build capacity for diagnosis and management of occupational diseases.
- Maintain a clearinghouse of training materials that enhance occupational health knowledge and practice.
- Provide assistance to support PAHO/WHO efforts to address climate change and environmental health approaches to protect human health.
- Support PAHO/WHO’s efforts to advance healthy housing and workers’ health.
- Contribute to PAHO/WHO efforts to protect healthcare settings and the environment.